- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers Listening to Trade Offers for Iman Shumpert
- LeBron James Roasts Kevin Love’s Shoe Game via Social Media
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers in Advanced Trade Talks With Multiple Teams
- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
Cavs News: Kyrie Irving Accepts Invitation to Play on Olympic Team
- Updated: June 25, 2016
ESPN sources say Kyrie Irving has accepted an invitation from USA Basketball to play on this summer's Olympic team
— Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) June 25, 2016
Team USA has begun to take shape with Carmelo Anthony, Kevin Durant, and Paul George at the helm, and now the addition of Irving.
The 24-year-old will be reunited with his former college coach Mike Krzyzewski, who will be coaching in his final Olympic Games.