- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
- Video: LeBron James Makes Special Announcement via Uninterrupted Platform
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Have Yet to Hold a Practice Session in 2017
- Klay Thompson Sneak Disses Cleveland Cavaliers During Radio Interview
Charles Barkley Takes Shot at LeBron James, Says Kobe Bryant Is Better
- Updated: June 24, 2016
Recently, legendary power forward and TNT analyst Charles Barkley reiterated that Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James is not one of the top five NBA players of all-time in his opinion, he said on the HBO show “Any Given Wednesday with Bill Simmons.”
Barkley was adamant that his group of players he considers top-five NBA greats will never change.
“I’m not going to just move him past Tim Duncan and Kobe. They didn’t just die,” Barkley said. “But I will say this about LeBron James: I’ve never seen a man coming out of high school who has handled the success, been a great player, never got in a stitch of trouble. It’s probably been the greatest career ever.”
This isn’t the first time that Barkley has expressed this particular stance before as he recently ranked Michael Jordan, Oscar Robertson, Bill Russell, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Wilt Chamberlain, Kobe Bryant and Tim Duncan as his top seven NBA greats.
The three-time champion “King James” has now won four regular-season NBA MVP awards, which is tied with Chamberlain and only trails Jordan, Russell and Abdul-Jabbar.