- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
- Video: LeBron James Casually Sips Coffee From Bench During Cavs-Clippers Game
- NBA Lashes Out at David Griffin for Sitting Out Big 3, Griffin Fires Back
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Clippers Game Recap: Rest Day
Charles Barkley Takes Shot at LeBron James, Says Kobe Bryant Is Better
- Updated: June 24, 2016
Recently, legendary power forward and TNT analyst Charles Barkley reiterated that Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James is not one of the top five NBA players of all-time in his opinion, he said on the HBO show “Any Given Wednesday with Bill Simmons.”
Barkley was adamant that his group of players he considers top-five NBA greats will never change.
“I’m not going to just move him past Tim Duncan and Kobe. They didn’t just die,” Barkley said. “But I will say this about LeBron James: I’ve never seen a man coming out of high school who has handled the success, been a great player, never got in a stitch of trouble. It’s probably been the greatest career ever.”
This isn’t the first time that Barkley has expressed this particular stance before as he recently ranked Michael Jordan, Oscar Robertson, Bill Russell, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Wilt Chamberlain, Kobe Bryant and Tim Duncan as his top seven NBA greats.
The three-time champion “King James” has now won four regular-season NBA MVP awards, which is tied with Chamberlain and only trails Jordan, Russell and Abdul-Jabbar.