- Nate Robinson Addresses Cavs’ Need for Backup Point Guard
- Richard Jefferson Fires Retaliatory Shot at Stephen Curry’s ‘Champagne’ Comments
- Video: LeBron James Shuts Down Heckling Warriors Fan With Perfect Response
- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
Video: LeBron James Roasts Stephen Curry During Championship Parade
- Updated: June 23, 2016
During the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ championship parade on Wednesday afternoon, LeBron James took the courtesy of thanking each player on the team for their contributions during the Cavs’ championship run.
When it was power forward Kevin Love‘s turn to be congratulated, James emphasized the stop that his teammate had in Game 7 when he played astounding defense on Golden State Warriors point guard Stephen Curry.
Lol LeBron kind of roasting Steph Curry in the name of Kevin Love. https://t.co/Ec2Agc3Hdi
— Dan Favale (@danfavale) June 22, 2016
Although not show in the clip above, James wanted to let the fans know that his power forward stopped the unanimous “MVP” and then added the phrase, “just throwing that out there.”
And even though many basketball fans may think that the three-time NBA champion comes off as “cocky” or “arrogant,” after delivering an NBA title to a city that’s been the butt of all jokes in the sports world for over 50 years, Cleveland’s prodigal son can say damn near anything he wants to at this point.