- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
- Four Reasons the Cleveland Cavaliers Should Pursue Chris Bosh in 2017
- Iconic LeBron James Banner to Be Replaced in Downtown Cleveland
Video: LeBron James Roasts Stephen Curry During Championship Parade
- Updated: June 23, 2016
During the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ championship parade on Wednesday afternoon, LeBron James took the courtesy of thanking each player on the team for their contributions during the Cavs’ championship run.
When it was power forward Kevin Love‘s turn to be congratulated, James emphasized the stop that his teammate had in Game 7 when he played astounding defense on Golden State Warriors point guard Stephen Curry.
Lol LeBron kind of roasting Steph Curry in the name of Kevin Love. https://t.co/Ec2Agc3Hdi
— Dan Favale (@danfavale) June 22, 2016
Although not show in the clip above, James wanted to let the fans know that his power forward stopped the unanimous “MVP” and then added the phrase, “just throwing that out there.”
And even though many basketball fans may think that the three-time NBA champion comes off as “cocky” or “arrogant,” after delivering an NBA title to a city that’s been the butt of all jokes in the sports world for over 50 years, Cleveland’s prodigal son can say damn near anything he wants to at this point.