- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
- Video: LeBron James Makes Special Announcement via Uninterrupted Platform
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Have Yet to Hold a Practice Session in 2017
- Klay Thompson Sneak Disses Cleveland Cavaliers During Radio Interview
Richard Jefferson Makes Incredible Announcement at Championship Parade
- Updated: June 22, 2016
As we all know, right after the Cleveland Cavaliers brought home the city’s first championship in over 50 years on Sunday night, Richard Jefferson made his announcement that he would be retiring as a champion.
As the veteran stepped up to the podium to speak to the fans of Cleveland at the championship parade, fans begin chanting, “One more year. One more year.”
And it looks like Jefferson has actually his mind.
After fans began urging Jefferson to play just one more year, Jefferson actually obliged.
Richard Jefferson to the crowd: "If you guys want me to play one more year, I'll play one more year"
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) June 22, 2016