- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
- Four Reasons the Cleveland Cavaliers Should Pursue Chris Bosh in 2017
- Iconic LeBron James Banner to Be Replaced in Downtown Cleveland
Richard Jefferson Makes Incredible Announcement at Championship Parade
- Updated: June 22, 2016
As we all know, right after the Cleveland Cavaliers brought home the city’s first championship in over 50 years on Sunday night, Richard Jefferson made his announcement that he would be retiring as a champion.
As the veteran stepped up to the podium to speak to the fans of Cleveland at the championship parade, fans begin chanting, “One more year. One more year.”
And it looks like Jefferson has actually his mind.
After fans began urging Jefferson to play just one more year, Jefferson actually obliged.
Richard Jefferson to the crowd: "If you guys want me to play one more year, I'll play one more year"
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) June 22, 2016