- Video: LeBron James Calls Out Certain Teammates for Lack of Toughness
- Video: Nuggets Reporter Sitting Courtside Trash Talks LeBron James During Game
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Defensive Woes Doom Cavs
- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
Richard Jefferson Makes Incredible Announcement at Championship Parade
- Updated: June 22, 2016
As we all know, right after the Cleveland Cavaliers brought home the city’s first championship in over 50 years on Sunday night, Richard Jefferson made his announcement that he would be retiring as a champion.
As the veteran stepped up to the podium to speak to the fans of Cleveland at the championship parade, fans begin chanting, “One more year. One more year.”
And it looks like Jefferson has actually his mind.
After fans began urging Jefferson to play just one more year, Jefferson actually obliged.
Richard Jefferson to the crowd: "If you guys want me to play one more year, I'll play one more year"
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) June 22, 2016