- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
- Video: LeBron James Makes Special Announcement via Uninterrupted Platform
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Have Yet to Hold a Practice Session in 2017
- Klay Thompson Sneak Disses Cleveland Cavaliers During Radio Interview
Stephen Curry Reveals What He Wanted to Say to LeBron After Game 7
- Updated: June 21, 2016
Two-time MVP and former NBA champion Stephen Curry of the Golden State Warriors suffered a monumental collapse as his team squandered a 3-1 series lead in the 2016 NBA Finals.
Although Curry couldn’t congratulate the Finals MVP directly, he did have this to say after the game:
“[LeBron] had a lot of people around him congratulating him. But there’s no denying what he was able to accomplish this series. He played pretty great basketball, made some timely shots. Definitely was a huge reason they got it done.
“So hat’s off to him. Winning a championship is no easy task, and he was able to accomplish it with his guys. So you congratulate him. If I do see him, that’s basically what I’d say. Enjoy. Obviously he’s done it before, but enjoy the moment. They definitely deserve it. They played their butts off and got it done.
“That’s a special moment for them. Every person I’ve seen, I’ve talked to, I’d tell them enjoy it because we know how it feels as well.”