- Kyrie Irving Struggling With New Responsibility of Defending Elite Point Guards
- Video: LeBron James Takes Brutal Knee to Groin From Wizards Big Man
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Game Recap: Cavs Unable to Contain Wizards Onslaught
- Report: LeBron James Officially Listed as Questionable vs. Washington Wizards
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Charlotte Hornets Game Recap: Cavs Clinch Central Division
- Kyrie Irving’s Nike Signature Shoe Now Top-Selling Basketball Sneaker
- Kyrie Irving’s Embarrassed Reaction to LeBron James Singing ‘Happy Birthday’ to Him on Bus
- Video: LeBron James Calls Out Certain Teammates for Lack of Toughness
- Video: Nuggets Reporter Sitting Courtside Trash Talks LeBron James During Game
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Defensive Woes Doom Cavs
Klay Thompson’s Father Who Called LeBron ‘Soft,’ Called Off Work
- Updated: June 21, 2016
Mychal Thompson, father of Golden State Warriors shooting guard Klay Thompson, is a host on ESPN Radio 710’s “Thompson & Trudell.”
During the NBA Finals Thompson was seen openly criticizing Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James, calling him “soft” and saying that he “couldn’t have survived in the ’80s with the physicality and the words guys said to each other back then.”
As it turns out, not only was Thompson wrong as James and the Cavs came back from a 3-1 deficit to historically knock off the winningest team in NBA history, but the former Los Angeles Laker was so defeated, that he failed to show up to work the next day.
He reportedly called off of work due to “undisclosed reasons,” however something tells me he might’ve got his feelings hurt.