- LeBron James Roasts Kevin Love’s Shoe Game via Social Media
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers in Advanced Trade Talks With Multiple Teams
- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
Klay Thompson’s Father Who Called LeBron ‘Soft,’ Called Off Work
- Updated: June 21, 2016
Mychal Thompson, father of Golden State Warriors shooting guard Klay Thompson, is a host on ESPN Radio 710’s “Thompson & Trudell.”
During the NBA Finals Thompson was seen openly criticizing Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James, calling him “soft” and saying that he “couldn’t have survived in the ’80s with the physicality and the words guys said to each other back then.”
As it turns out, not only was Thompson wrong as James and the Cavs came back from a 3-1 deficit to historically knock off the winningest team in NBA history, but the former Los Angeles Laker was so defeated, that he failed to show up to work the next day.
He reportedly called off of work due to “undisclosed reasons,” however something tells me he might’ve got his feelings hurt.