- LeBron James Roasts Kevin Love’s Shoe Game via Social Media
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers in Advanced Trade Talks With Multiple Teams
- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
LeBron James Has More 40-Point Finals Games Than the Entire NBA
- Updated: June 16, 2016
The Cleveland Cavaliers are preparing to participate in what might be the most critical game of the franchise’s history as they enter Quicken Loans Arena on Thursday night down 3-2 in the NBA Finals.
James and Irving each put up 41 points apiece, but even more intriguing was a feat that James took part in that night.
With his fourth 40+ point game, James now has more 40+ point games than the entire NBA, who combines for a total of just three 40+ point games (Irving, Russell Westbrook, and Kobe Bryant).