- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
- Video: LeBron James Casually Sips Coffee From Bench During Cavs-Clippers Game
- NBA Lashes Out at David Griffin for Sitting Out Big 3, Griffin Fires Back
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Clippers Game Recap: Rest Day
LeBron James Has More 40-Point Finals Games Than the Entire NBA
- Updated: June 16, 2016
The Cleveland Cavaliers are preparing to participate in what might be the most critical game of the franchise’s history as they enter Quicken Loans Arena on Thursday night down 3-2 in the NBA Finals.
James and Irving each put up 41 points apiece, but even more intriguing was a feat that James took part in that night.
With his fourth 40+ point game, James now has more 40+ point games than the entire NBA, who combines for a total of just three 40+ point games (Irving, Russell Westbrook, and Kobe Bryant).