- Nate Robinson Addresses Cavs’ Need for Backup Point Guard
- Richard Jefferson Fires Retaliatory Shot at Stephen Curry’s ‘Champagne’ Comments
- Video: LeBron James Shuts Down Heckling Warriors Fan With Perfect Response
- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
LeBron James Has More 40-Point Finals Games Than the Entire NBA
- Updated: June 16, 2016
The Cleveland Cavaliers are preparing to participate in what might be the most critical game of the franchise’s history as they enter Quicken Loans Arena on Thursday night down 3-2 in the NBA Finals.
James and Irving each put up 41 points apiece, but even more intriguing was a feat that James took part in that night.
With his fourth 40+ point game, James now has more 40+ point games than the entire NBA, who combines for a total of just three 40+ point games (Irving, Russell Westbrook, and Kobe Bryant).