- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
- Four Reasons the Cleveland Cavaliers Should Pursue Chris Bosh in 2017
- Iconic LeBron James Banner to Be Replaced in Downtown Cleveland
Kevin Love Says LeBron James Stepping Over Draymond Green Was Form of ‘Disrespect’
- Updated: June 13, 2016
At a time when anything you say to the media gets blown out of proportion, Kevin Love wasn’t bashful when explaining what he thought of Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James stepping over Draymond Green in Game 4.
Kevin Love on stepover moves: "You don't see it too much, but, yeah, I think it is looked at as a form of disrespect."
— Diamond Leung (@diamond83) June 13, 2016
You can’t fault Love for simply telling the truth, however, the power forward should have been a little more careful choosing his words in this year’s finals press conference, where every single word has been shown to be put under a microscope.