- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
- Video: LeBron James Makes Special Announcement via Uninterrupted Platform
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Have Yet to Hold a Practice Session in 2017
- Klay Thompson Sneak Disses Cleveland Cavaliers During Radio Interview
Kevin Love Says LeBron James Stepping Over Draymond Green Was Form of ‘Disrespect’
- Updated: June 13, 2016
At a time when anything you say to the media gets blown out of proportion, Kevin Love wasn’t bashful when explaining what he thought of Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James stepping over Draymond Green in Game 4.
Kevin Love on stepover moves: "You don't see it too much, but, yeah, I think it is looked at as a form of disrespect."
— Diamond Leung (@diamond83) June 13, 2016
You can’t fault Love for simply telling the truth, however, the power forward should have been a little more careful choosing his words in this year’s finals press conference, where every single word has been shown to be put under a microscope.