- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
- Video: LeBron James Casually Sips Coffee From Bench During Cavs-Clippers Game
- NBA Lashes Out at David Griffin for Sitting Out Big 3, Griffin Fires Back
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Clippers Game Recap: Rest Day
Kevin Love Says LeBron James Stepping Over Draymond Green Was Form of ‘Disrespect’
- Updated: June 13, 2016
At a time when anything you say to the media gets blown out of proportion, Kevin Love wasn’t bashful when explaining what he thought of Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James stepping over Draymond Green in Game 4.
Kevin Love on stepover moves: "You don't see it too much, but, yeah, I think it is looked at as a form of disrespect."
— Diamond Leung (@diamond83) June 13, 2016
You can’t fault Love for simply telling the truth, however, the power forward should have been a little more careful choosing his words in this year’s finals press conference, where every single word has been shown to be put under a microscope.