- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
- Video: LeBron James Casually Sips Coffee From Bench During Cavs-Clippers Game
- NBA Lashes Out at David Griffin for Sitting Out Big 3, Griffin Fires Back
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Clippers Game Recap: Rest Day
Cavs News: Draymond Green to Be Suspended for Game 5 of NBA Finals
- Updated: June 12, 2016
Early Sunday afternoon, the NBA announced the suspension of Golden State Warriors forward Draymond Green for Game 5 of the NBA Finals in connection with his scuffle with the Cleveland Cavaliers’ LeBron James during Game 4 on Friday night.
Chris Haynes of Cleveland.com announced in a tweet that Green would be suspended and also noted that James would be assessed a technical foul:
NBA has announced Warriors F Draymond Green will suspended for Monday's Game 5 of NBA Finals against #Cavs. LeBron James receives technical.
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) June 12, 2016
Both Green and James were involved in a scuffle late in Game 4, with James saying in postgame comments that he didn’t expect Green to be punished.
Green’s absence may help the Cavaliers in their extremely difficult comeback effort of having to win the next three games of the finals. Down 3-1, the Warriors have the opportunity to win their second straight title with a win on Monday night.