- LeBron James Roasts Kevin Love’s Shoe Game via Social Media
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers in Advanced Trade Talks With Multiple Teams
- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
Dave McMenamin Reveals What Draymond Green Said to LeBron James
- Updated: June 11, 2016
We all saw it.
In the postgame press conference on Friday after Game 4, James was asked what set him off. That’s when he replied that Green went “overboard” with his smack talk.
ESPN’s Dave McMenamin reported exactly which set of words set James off in the fourth quarter of Game 4.
According to a source familiar with the spat between LeBron James and Draymond Green, the trigger word was DG calling James a “b*tch”
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) June 11, 2016