- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
- Video: LeBron James Makes Special Announcement via Uninterrupted Platform
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Have Yet to Hold a Practice Session in 2017
- Klay Thompson Sneak Disses Cleveland Cavaliers During Radio Interview
Cavs Hint at Who Will Replace Kevin Love in Starting Lineup of Game 3
- Updated: June 8, 2016
With Kevin Love officially out for Wednesday night’s Game 3 of the NBA Finals, the Cleveland Cavaliers need to find a replacement for him in the starting lineup as they take on the Golden State Warriors.
If Akron Beacon Journal beat writer Jason Lloyd’s tweet is of any indication, the decision has officially been made with Richard Jefferson being the choice:
Meanwhile, Richard Jefferson is last player on practice court this morning getting up shots. And he's wearing a starter's jersey.
— Jason Lloyd (@JasonLloydABJ) June 8, 2016
Lloyd indicated that the 35-year-old Jefferson was wearing a starter’s jersey during the team’s shootaround this morning. During the regular season, he started five of the 74 games he played for the team.
Three of those starts came in the first five weeks of the season, another came in place of LeBron James against Washington on February 28 and the last one came in the regular season finale against Detroit on April 13. All of his postseason performances have been as a reserve.