- Kyrie Irving Struggling With New Responsibility of Defending Elite Point Guards
- Video: LeBron James Takes Brutal Knee to Groin From Wizards Big Man
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Game Recap: Cavs Unable to Contain Wizards Onslaught
- Report: LeBron James Officially Listed as Questionable vs. Washington Wizards
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Charlotte Hornets Game Recap: Cavs Clinch Central Division
- Kyrie Irving’s Nike Signature Shoe Now Top-Selling Basketball Sneaker
- Kyrie Irving’s Embarrassed Reaction to LeBron James Singing ‘Happy Birthday’ to Him on Bus
- Video: LeBron James Calls Out Certain Teammates for Lack of Toughness
- Video: Nuggets Reporter Sitting Courtside Trash Talks LeBron James During Game
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Defensive Woes Doom Cavs
5 Keys for Cleveland Cavaliers to Win Game 3 of 2016 NBA Finals
- Updated: June 8, 2016
With the first two games of the 2016 NBA Finals, there’s quite a lot that Cleveland Cavaliers fans want to forget about. Down 2-0 to the Golden State Warriors, the Cavs will head home for Game 3 on Wednesday night and must turn things around.
If not, it’s all but over for the Cavs and they will lose yet another heartbreaking series to the Warriors. Here are five keys to Game 3 in order for the Cavs to come out victorious on Wednesday.
1. Protect The Q
This postseason, the Cavs continue to have a great amount of success at Quicken Loans Arena and are a perfect 7-0 on their home court. By the numbers, the Cavs are winning by an average of a whopping 20.9 points and are shooting 49.6 percent from the field, including a 45.5 percent mark from behind the three-point line.
If the Cavs happen to lose Game 3, history will certainly not be on their side since no NBA team has ever come back to win a seven-game series after being down three games to none. It’s do-or-die time for the Cavs on Wednesday night.