- LeBron James Roasts Kevin Love’s Shoe Game via Social Media
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers in Advanced Trade Talks With Multiple Teams
- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
5 Keys for Cleveland Cavaliers to Win Game 3 of 2016 NBA Finals
- Updated: June 8, 2016
With the first two games of the 2016 NBA Finals, there’s quite a lot that Cleveland Cavaliers fans want to forget about. Down 2-0 to the Golden State Warriors, the Cavs will head home for Game 3 on Wednesday night and must turn things around.
If not, it’s all but over for the Cavs and they will lose yet another heartbreaking series to the Warriors. Here are five keys to Game 3 in order for the Cavs to come out victorious on Wednesday.
1. Protect The Q
This postseason, the Cavs continue to have a great amount of success at Quicken Loans Arena and are a perfect 7-0 on their home court. By the numbers, the Cavs are winning by an average of a whopping 20.9 points and are shooting 49.6 percent from the field, including a 45.5 percent mark from behind the three-point line.
If the Cavs happen to lose Game 3, history will certainly not be on their side since no NBA team has ever come back to win a seven-game series after being down three games to none. It’s do-or-die time for the Cavs on Wednesday night.