- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
- Video: LeBron James Makes Special Announcement via Uninterrupted Platform
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Have Yet to Hold a Practice Session in 2017
- Klay Thompson Sneak Disses Cleveland Cavaliers During Radio Interview
5 Keys for Cleveland Cavaliers to Win Game 3 of 2016 NBA Finals
- Updated: June 8, 2016
With the first two games of the 2016 NBA Finals, there’s quite a lot that Cleveland Cavaliers fans want to forget about. Down 2-0 to the Golden State Warriors, the Cavs will head home for Game 3 on Wednesday night and must turn things around.
If not, it’s all but over for the Cavs and they will lose yet another heartbreaking series to the Warriors. Here are five keys to Game 3 in order for the Cavs to come out victorious on Wednesday.
1. Protect The Q
This postseason, the Cavs continue to have a great amount of success at Quicken Loans Arena and are a perfect 7-0 on their home court. By the numbers, the Cavs are winning by an average of a whopping 20.9 points and are shooting 49.6 percent from the field, including a 45.5 percent mark from behind the three-point line.
If the Cavs happen to lose Game 3, history will certainly not be on their side since no NBA team has ever come back to win a seven-game series after being down three games to none. It’s do-or-die time for the Cavs on Wednesday night.