- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers Listening to Trade Offers for Iman Shumpert
- LeBron James Roasts Kevin Love’s Shoe Game via Social Media
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers in Advanced Trade Talks With Multiple Teams
- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
Video: LeBron James and Kyrie Irving Share Emotional Moment After Game 6
- Updated: May 28, 2016
This is what it’s all about.
After the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ 113-87 rout of the Toronto Raptors in Game 6 of the Eastern Conference Finals to advance to the big dance for the second year in a row, Cavs superstar forward LeBron James and guard Kyrie Irving let their emotions take over.
— SLAM Magazine (@SLAMonline) May 28, 2016
Up next, the Cavs await the winner of the Western Conference Finals between the defending champion Golden State Warriors and the Oklahoma City Thunder. Currently, the Thunder shockingly lead the series 3-2 with Game 6 at Chesapeake Energy Arena.
The contest, which is scheduled to tip off shortly after 8:00 pm CT, will be broadcast nationally on TNT.