- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
- Video: LeBron James Casually Sips Coffee From Bench During Cavs-Clippers Game
- NBA Lashes Out at David Griffin for Sitting Out Big 3, Griffin Fires Back
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Clippers Game Recap: Rest Day
Video: LeBron James and Kyrie Irving Share Emotional Moment After Game 6
- Updated: May 28, 2016
This is what it’s all about.
After the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ 113-87 rout of the Toronto Raptors in Game 6 of the Eastern Conference Finals to advance to the big dance for the second year in a row, Cavs superstar forward LeBron James and guard Kyrie Irving let their emotions take over.
— SLAM Magazine (@SLAMonline) May 28, 2016
Up next, the Cavs await the winner of the Western Conference Finals between the defending champion Golden State Warriors and the Oklahoma City Thunder. Currently, the Thunder shockingly lead the series 3-2 with Game 6 at Chesapeake Energy Arena.
The contest, which is scheduled to tip off shortly after 8:00 pm CT, will be broadcast nationally on TNT.