- LeBron James Roasts Kevin Love’s Shoe Game via Social Media
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers in Advanced Trade Talks With Multiple Teams
- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
Cleveland Cavaliers Now Listed as Favorites to Win NBA Title
- Updated: May 25, 2016
Though the Cleveland Cavaliers are currently tied 2-2 with the Toronto Raptors in the Eastern Conference Finals, one online sportsbook has now installed them as favorites to win the NBA title, replacing the Golden State Warriors who have had a virtual stranglehold on that position all season.
Prior to last Saturday night, the Cavs appeared to be in line for a possible sweep, but two losses in the span of 48 hours has now deadlocked the series. In Cleveland’s favor is the fact that two of the final three games against Toronto will be at home, including Wednesday night’s contest.
The defending champion Warriors have slipped after falling behind 3-1 in their Western Conference Finals matchup against the Thunder. They potentially could be eliminated on Thursday night when that series returns to Golden State’s home court in Oakland.