- Video: LeBron James Responds to Tyronn Lue’s Plan to Rest Players at End of Season
- Tyronn Lue Considering Resting Stars for Final Stretch of Regular Season
- Kyrie Irving Struggling With New Responsibility of Defending Elite Point Guards
- Video: LeBron James Takes Brutal Knee to Groin From Wizards Big Man
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Game Recap: Cavs Unable to Contain Wizards Onslaught
- Report: LeBron James Officially Listed as Questionable vs. Washington Wizards
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Charlotte Hornets Game Recap: Cavs Clinch Central Division
- Kyrie Irving’s Nike Signature Shoe Now Top-Selling Basketball Sneaker
- Kyrie Irving’s Embarrassed Reaction to LeBron James Singing ‘Happy Birthday’ to Him on Bus
- Video: LeBron James Calls Out Certain Teammates for Lack of Toughness
Cleveland Cavaliers Now Listed as Favorites to Win NBA Title
- Updated: May 25, 2016
Though the Cleveland Cavaliers are currently tied 2-2 with the Toronto Raptors in the Eastern Conference Finals, one online sportsbook has now installed them as favorites to win the NBA title, replacing the Golden State Warriors who have had a virtual stranglehold on that position all season.
Prior to last Saturday night, the Cavs appeared to be in line for a possible sweep, but two losses in the span of 48 hours has now deadlocked the series. In Cleveland’s favor is the fact that two of the final three games against Toronto will be at home, including Wednesday night’s contest.
The defending champion Warriors have slipped after falling behind 3-1 in their Western Conference Finals matchup against the Thunder. They potentially could be eliminated on Thursday night when that series returns to Golden State’s home court in Oakland.