- Video: Nuggets Reporter Sitting Courtside Trash Talks LeBron James During Game
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Defensive Woes Doom Cavs
- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
- Video: LeBron James Casually Sips Coffee From Bench During Cavs-Clippers Game
Cavs News: Kevin Love Gives Update on Status for Game 5
- Updated: May 24, 2016
The playing status of Cleveland Cavaliers forward Kevin Love for Wednesday night’s pivotal Game 5 of the Eastern Conference Finals against the Toronto Raptors doesn’t appear to be in question and he’s expected to be back in the lineup.
That news comes from Love himself, who left Monday night’s 105-99 loss with an injury and didn’t play in the fourth quarter.
— FOX Sports Ohio (@FOXSportsOH) May 24, 2016
Love indicated after the game that he had stepped on an official’s foot during the contest. Though he wasn’t completely sure when the injury took place, Love said after the game that it was only a tweak.
“I think Kyrie (Irving) was shooting towards the end of the third quarter, and I stepped on the official’s foot, and it didn’t feel too great,” said Love. “More so the knee (than the ankle hurting). Will be sore tomorrow, but nothing that will prevent me from playing.”
Love struggled in both games played in Toronto, combining for only 13 points and 11 rebounds. In addition, he had severe trouble with his outside shot, especially in Saturday night’s defeat in Game 3.