- Several Warriors Players Reveal the One Cavs Player They Actually Like
- Nate Robinson Addresses Cavs’ Need for Backup Point Guard
- Richard Jefferson Fires Retaliatory Shot at Stephen Curry’s ‘Champagne’ Comments
- Video: LeBron James Shuts Down Heckling Warriors Fan With Perfect Response
- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
Cavs News: Kevin Love Gives Update on Status for Game 5
- Updated: May 24, 2016
The playing status of Cleveland Cavaliers forward Kevin Love for Wednesday night’s pivotal Game 5 of the Eastern Conference Finals against the Toronto Raptors doesn’t appear to be in question and he’s expected to be back in the lineup.
That news comes from Love himself, who left Monday night’s 105-99 loss with an injury and didn’t play in the fourth quarter.
— FOX Sports Ohio (@FOXSportsOH) May 24, 2016
Love indicated after the game that he had stepped on an official’s foot during the contest. Though he wasn’t completely sure when the injury took place, Love said after the game that it was only a tweak.
“I think Kyrie (Irving) was shooting towards the end of the third quarter, and I stepped on the official’s foot, and it didn’t feel too great,” said Love. “More so the knee (than the ankle hurting). Will be sore tomorrow, but nothing that will prevent me from playing.”
Love struggled in both games played in Toronto, combining for only 13 points and 11 rebounds. In addition, he had severe trouble with his outside shot, especially in Saturday night’s defeat in Game 3.