- LeBron James Roasts Kevin Love’s Shoe Game via Social Media
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers in Advanced Trade Talks With Multiple Teams
- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
Cavs News: Kevin Love Gives Update on Status for Game 5
- Updated: May 24, 2016
The playing status of Cleveland Cavaliers forward Kevin Love for Wednesday night’s pivotal Game 5 of the Eastern Conference Finals against the Toronto Raptors doesn’t appear to be in question and he’s expected to be back in the lineup.
That news comes from Love himself, who left Monday night’s 105-99 loss with an injury and didn’t play in the fourth quarter.
— FOX Sports Ohio (@FOXSportsOH) May 24, 2016
Love indicated after the game that he had stepped on an official’s foot during the contest. Though he wasn’t completely sure when the injury took place, Love said after the game that it was only a tweak.
“I think Kyrie (Irving) was shooting towards the end of the third quarter, and I stepped on the official’s foot, and it didn’t feel too great,” said Love. “More so the knee (than the ankle hurting). Will be sore tomorrow, but nothing that will prevent me from playing.”
Love struggled in both games played in Toronto, combining for only 13 points and 11 rebounds. In addition, he had severe trouble with his outside shot, especially in Saturday night’s defeat in Game 3.