- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
- Video: LeBron James Casually Sips Coffee From Bench During Cavs-Clippers Game
- NBA Lashes Out at David Griffin for Sitting Out Big 3, Griffin Fires Back
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Clippers Game Recap: Rest Day
Video: Bismack Biyombo Takes Subtle Jab at LeBron’s Reaction to Fouls
- Updated: May 23, 2016
The Toronto Raptors got its first victory of the Eastern Conference Finals on Saturday night as center Bismack Biyombo played a huge part by hauling down 26 rebounds and blocking four shot attempts.
The 6’9″ center also increased the level of physicality for Toronto in the paint, particularly when it pertained to Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James. There was one particular play where Biyombo was called for a flagrant foul on James and he was asked about it after the game.
Reporter: “On your flagrant foul, you were obviously trying to prevent LeBron from scoring, but do you feel also that you kind of need to set a tone for Toronto? That you guys are going to stand up to Cleveland and be physical?”
Biyombo: “It’s not like I did it to hurt somebody. I never play this game to hurt nobody. And I get fouled pretty much the same way and I don’t fall on the ground badly.”
The question starts at the 4:35 mark below.