- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers in Advanced Trade Talks With Multiple Teams
- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
- Four Reasons the Cleveland Cavaliers Should Pursue Chris Bosh in 2017
Video: Bismack Biyombo Takes Subtle Jab at LeBron’s Reaction to Fouls
- Updated: May 23, 2016
The Toronto Raptors got its first victory of the Eastern Conference Finals on Saturday night as center Bismack Biyombo played a huge part by hauling down 26 rebounds and blocking four shot attempts.
The 6’9″ center also increased the level of physicality for Toronto in the paint, particularly when it pertained to Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James. There was one particular play where Biyombo was called for a flagrant foul on James and he was asked about it after the game.
Reporter: “On your flagrant foul, you were obviously trying to prevent LeBron from scoring, but do you feel also that you kind of need to set a tone for Toronto? That you guys are going to stand up to Cleveland and be physical?”
Biyombo: “It’s not like I did it to hurt somebody. I never play this game to hurt nobody. And I get fouled pretty much the same way and I don’t fall on the ground badly.”
The question starts at the 4:35 mark below.