- Nate Robinson Addresses Cavs’ Need for Backup Point Guard
- Richard Jefferson Fires Retaliatory Shot at Stephen Curry’s ‘Champagne’ Comments
- Video: LeBron James Shuts Down Heckling Warriors Fan With Perfect Response
- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
Video: Bismack Biyombo Takes Subtle Jab at LeBron’s Reaction to Fouls
- Updated: May 23, 2016
The Toronto Raptors got its first victory of the Eastern Conference Finals on Saturday night as center Bismack Biyombo played a huge part by hauling down 26 rebounds and blocking four shot attempts.
The 6’9″ center also increased the level of physicality for Toronto in the paint, particularly when it pertained to Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James. There was one particular play where Biyombo was called for a flagrant foul on James and he was asked about it after the game.
Reporter: “On your flagrant foul, you were obviously trying to prevent LeBron from scoring, but do you feel also that you kind of need to set a tone for Toronto? That you guys are going to stand up to Cleveland and be physical?”
Biyombo: “It’s not like I did it to hurt somebody. I never play this game to hurt nobody. And I get fouled pretty much the same way and I don’t fall on the ground badly.”
The question starts at the 4:35 mark below.