- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
- Video: LeBron James Casually Sips Coffee From Bench During Cavs-Clippers Game
- NBA Lashes Out at David Griffin for Sitting Out Big 3, Griffin Fires Back
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Clippers Game Recap: Rest Day
LeBron James Says He Has Personal Game Plan for Game 4 vs. Raptors
- Updated: May 23, 2016
“I have a game plan tonight personally that I believe will benefit our team tonight,” James said.
James made the comments following the team’s shootaround at Air Canada Centre earlier on Monday. Though James didn’t explain the remarks, the strong likelihood is that he’ll become a more prominent part of the offense.
That’s because Cavaliers head coach Tyronn Lue indicated in his postgame remarks on Saturday night that, in retrospect, he should have called more plays for James. In that contest, James offered up only 17 shot attempts. That proved to be a fatal mistake, since the duo of Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love both endured rough shooting nights, connecting on just 4-of-28 (14 percent) from the field.
In the team’s 11 postseason games this year, James has yet to break the 30-point barrier. Whether or not he does it on Monday night remains to be seen. However, James has noted his leadership role on countless occasions and a win in Game 4 would put his team just one win away from reaching the NBA Finals for a second consecutive season.
While speaking with the media, James also indicated that he’d pay teammate Dahntay Jones’ fine, though it’s estimated that the assessment (which includes suspension from Monday night’s game) will only be for $80. That’s because Jones was only on the regular season roster for the team’s regular-season finale.