- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
- Video: LeBron James Casually Sips Coffee From Bench During Cavs-Clippers Game
- NBA Lashes Out at David Griffin for Sitting Out Big 3, Griffin Fires Back
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Clippers Game Recap: Rest Day
Video: Kyrie Irving Walks to Locker Room in Noticeable Pain
- Updated: May 22, 2016
Cleveland Cavaliers point guard Kyrie Irving, who shot a miserable 3-of-19 from the field in Game 3 of the Eastern Conference Finals, went to the locker room with one minute remaining in the fourth quarter.
He was seen being aided by his trainer, while clutching this chest. We’ll keep you updated here over at Cavaliers Nation.
Kyrie Irving walks off the floor in noticeable pain pic.twitter.com/orenkCv7UH
— Kenny Ducey (@KennyDucey) May 22, 2016
UPDATE: Irving says he just had the wind knocked out of him via Chris Haynes of Cleveland.com
Kyrie Irving says he's fine. Just got the wind knocked out of him.
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) May 22, 2016