- Several Warriors Players Reveal the One Cavs Player They Actually Like
- Nate Robinson Addresses Cavs’ Need for Backup Point Guard
- Richard Jefferson Fires Retaliatory Shot at Stephen Curry’s ‘Champagne’ Comments
- Video: LeBron James Shuts Down Heckling Warriors Fan With Perfect Response
- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
Video: Kyrie Irving Walks to Locker Room in Noticeable Pain
- Updated: May 22, 2016
Cleveland Cavaliers point guard Kyrie Irving, who shot a miserable 3-of-19 from the field in Game 3 of the Eastern Conference Finals, went to the locker room with one minute remaining in the fourth quarter.
He was seen being aided by his trainer, while clutching this chest. We’ll keep you updated here over at Cavaliers Nation.
Kyrie Irving walks off the floor in noticeable pain pic.twitter.com/orenkCv7UH
— Kenny Ducey (@KennyDucey) May 22, 2016
UPDATE: Irving says he just had the wind knocked out of him via Chris Haynes of Cleveland.com
Kyrie Irving says he's fine. Just got the wind knocked out of him.
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) May 22, 2016