- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
- Four Reasons the Cleveland Cavaliers Should Pursue Chris Bosh in 2017
- Iconic LeBron James Banner to Be Replaced in Downtown Cleveland
Video: Kyrie Irving Walks to Locker Room in Noticeable Pain
- Updated: May 22, 2016
Cleveland Cavaliers point guard Kyrie Irving, who shot a miserable 3-of-19 from the field in Game 3 of the Eastern Conference Finals, went to the locker room with one minute remaining in the fourth quarter.
He was seen being aided by his trainer, while clutching this chest. We’ll keep you updated here over at Cavaliers Nation.
Kyrie Irving walks off the floor in noticeable pain pic.twitter.com/orenkCv7UH
— Kenny Ducey (@KennyDucey) May 22, 2016
UPDATE: Irving says he just had the wind knocked out of him via Chris Haynes of Cleveland.com
Kyrie Irving says he's fine. Just got the wind knocked out of him.
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) May 22, 2016