- LeBron James Roasts Kevin Love’s Shoe Game via Social Media
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers in Advanced Trade Talks With Multiple Teams
- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
Video: Cavs Get Held up at Customs on Way to Toronto
- Updated: May 21, 2016
Nothing has been able to stop the Cleveland Cavaliers thus far this postseason until Friday, when Canadian border officials decided to briefly hold up the team for unspecified reasons. Even the presence of Tristan Thompson, who was born in Toronto, wasn’t enough to expedite the problem.
A number of Cavalier players chronicled the annoyance via social media, including Thompson on Instagram:
So, the Cavs are being held by customs right now ???? pic.twitter.com/W7qWRKAmcS
— ClevelandFanz (@Cleveland_Fanz) May 20, 2016
One Canadian official, a city councilor from Toronto named Norm Kelly, found time to offer a sarcastic remark about the situation:
How's customs treating you, @cavs?
— Norm Kelly (@norm) May 20, 2016
The Cavs will be in Toronto for games on Saturday and Monday night and will be seeking to complete a sweep of the series that currently finds them up 2-0. Doing that will guarantee not having to return to Canada until next season.