- LeBron James Roasts Kevin Love’s Shoe Game via Social Media
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers in Advanced Trade Talks With Multiple Teams
- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
Cavs News: Matthew Dellavedova (Ankle) Questionable for Game 3
- Updated: May 21, 2016
With the Cleveland Cavaliers looking to boost their current 2-0 advantage over the Toronto Raptors to virtually unbeatable status on Saturday night, the status of reserve guard Matthew Dellavedova for that game remains questionable, due to the sprained ankle he suffered in the team’s 108-89 victory in Game 2 on Thursday night.
“It’s just how he feels,” Lue said. “What the training staff says is most important to me. I’m not a medical guy. If he says he can go, he can go.”
Dellavedova injured the ankle in the fourth quarter of Thursday’s game while dishing an assist to teammate Richard Jefferson. After the game, Lue said that Dellavedova didn’t express much concern about the injury.
“I talked to him when he first came out of the game and he said it was a little tweak, but he was OK,” Lue said.
If Dellavedova is unable to play, veteran guard Mo Williams will take his place in the lineup. Williams previously played in place of then-injured fellow guard Kyrie Irving at the start of the year, but has seen minimal action since Irving returned on December 20.
The Cavaliers will stay in Toronto for Monday night’s Game 4, which could potentially be a sweep situation should they win on Saturday.