- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers Listening to Trade Offers for Iman Shumpert
- LeBron James Roasts Kevin Love’s Shoe Game via Social Media
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers in Advanced Trade Talks With Multiple Teams
- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
Video: LeBron James Reacts to Being 11-of-21 from Free Throw Line
- Updated: May 20, 2016
While LeBron James is seemingly clicking on all cylinders for the Cleveland Cavaliers in the postseason, he noted in frustration one aspect of his game that’s struggled during the Eastern Conference Finals.
James spoke with ESPN’s Doris Burke during a postgame interview after the Cavaliers’ 108-89 win over the Toronto Raptors in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference Finals. During the game, James collected a triple-double, scoring 23 points, grabbing 11 rebounds and dishing out 11 assists
Burke noted that James was 18-of-26 in his shot attempts, with an average distance of 1.6 feet, and asked about his ease in getting to the basket so often. Given those numbers, James simply smiled as he lamented his 11-for-21 effort in shooting free throws, including a 9-of-17 night in Game 2.
James will have a chance to improve his numbers when the series resumes for Game 3 on Saturday night in Toronto.