- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
- Video: LeBron James Casually Sips Coffee From Bench During Cavs-Clippers Game
- NBA Lashes Out at David Griffin for Sitting Out Big 3, Griffin Fires Back
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Clippers Game Recap: Rest Day
Video: LeBron James Reacts to Being 11-of-21 from Free Throw Line
- Updated: May 20, 2016
While LeBron James is seemingly clicking on all cylinders for the Cleveland Cavaliers in the postseason, he noted in frustration one aspect of his game that’s struggled during the Eastern Conference Finals.
James spoke with ESPN’s Doris Burke during a postgame interview after the Cavaliers’ 108-89 win over the Toronto Raptors in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference Finals. During the game, James collected a triple-double, scoring 23 points, grabbing 11 rebounds and dishing out 11 assists
Burke noted that James was 18-of-26 in his shot attempts, with an average distance of 1.6 feet, and asked about his ease in getting to the basket so often. Given those numbers, James simply smiled as he lamented his 11-for-21 effort in shooting free throws, including a 9-of-17 night in Game 2.
James will have a chance to improve his numbers when the series resumes for Game 3 on Saturday night in Toronto.