- Video: Nuggets Reporter Sitting Courtside Trash Talks LeBron James During Game
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Defensive Woes Doom Cavs
- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
- Video: LeBron James Casually Sips Coffee From Bench During Cavs-Clippers Game
Kyle Lowry Takes Subtle Jab at LeBron James
- Updated: May 16, 2016
As you may have already found out, the Cleveland Cavaliers will be squaring off against the Toronto Raptors in the Eastern Conference Finals in what figures to be a lopsided playoff series.
That’s because the Cavaliers are heavy favorites to advance to the NBA Finals for the second year in a row, but that did not stop Raptors point guard Kyle Lowry for throwing a little shade at superstar LeBron James.
“LeBron’s probably one of the best players in the league — besides Steph (Curry). Kyrie’s (Irving) a tough matchup, and Kevin Love’s always a tough matchup. But we’re going to go in there and play our game and try to go out there and do our job and see what happens.”
Did Lowry mean that the only player better than James in the league is Curry? That’s up for your own interpretation
We’ll see how James reacts to that on the court Tuesday night, when the two teams face off at Quicken Loans Arena.