- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Defensive Woes Doom Cavs
- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
- Video: LeBron James Casually Sips Coffee From Bench During Cavs-Clippers Game
- NBA Lashes Out at David Griffin for Sitting Out Big 3, Griffin Fires Back
Space Jam 2: NBA Players Most Likely to Join LeBron James in Movie Sequel
- Updated: May 5, 2016
After it was confirmed on Monday by The Hollywood Reporter that Cleveland Cavaliers superstar forward LeBron James would be starring in a future release of “Space Jam 2,” many NBA fans immediately asked a burning question: what five NBA stars would have their talent stolen by the Monstars?
Here are five players who should replace the 1996 original cast of “Space Jam,” composed of Muggsy Bogues, Larry Johnson, Patrick Ewing, Charles Barkley and Shawn Bradley.
Guard: Russell Westbrook (Talent Stolen by Nawt)
Maintaining the role of the Monstars’ explosive guard Nawt, who stole the talent of Charlotte Hornets point guard Muggsy Bogues in the 1996 original “Space Jam,” is Russell Westbrook of the Oklahoma City Thunder. With his aggressive nature, ability to do it all on the court and his flamboyant sense of fashion, Westbrook would be an attractive choice for a role in the movie sequel.
Next: Dwyane Wade (Talent Stolen by Bupkus)