- Timofey Mozgov: ‘To be honest I miss Cleveland. Everything was special there’
- Channing Frye’s Reaction to the Kyle Korver Trade Is Pure Gold
- Video: Kyrie Irving Has Difficulty Containing Excitement When Asked About Addition of Kyle Korver
- Video: J.R. Smith and His Wife Share Heartbreaking News via Social Media
- 7 Backup Point Guards Cleveland Cavaliers Could Be Looking to Target
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Brooklyn Nets Game Recap: Alpha Dogs
- Video: Kyrie Irving Caps Off Personal 12-0 Run With Unbelievable Circus Shot
- LeBron James: ‘We gotta get a point guard. It’s my last time saying it’
- Report: Frontrunner Emerges as Cavs Expected to Obtain Backup Point Guard Within Next Week
- Video: Kyle Korver Speaks for First Time on Trade to Cleveland Cavaliers
LeBron James to Star in ‘Space Jam’ Sequel
- Updated: May 2, 2016
The Cleveland Cavaliers’ LeBron James off-court schedule just became a little busier on Monday with news that he would star in a sequel of the 1996 film, “Space Jam,” which starred one of James’ childhood idols, Michael Jordan.
The Hollywood Reporter gave no time frame as to when the film would be shot. However, they did say that the trio of Justin Lin, Alfredo Botello and Andrew Dodge are currently in the midst of writing the script.
The original movie was a combination of live action and animation with the Warner Bros. Looney Tunes cartoon characters teaming with Jordan to fight aliens by playing basketball against them. The film ended up grossing $230.4 million.
Last July, James’ production company, SpringHill Entertainment, signed a deal with Warner Bros. to produce television programs and movies.