- Kyrie Irving Struggling With New Responsibility of Defending Elite Point Guards
- Video: LeBron James Takes Brutal Knee to Groin From Wizards Big Man
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Game Recap: Cavs Unable to Contain Wizards Onslaught
- Report: LeBron James Officially Listed as Questionable vs. Washington Wizards
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Charlotte Hornets Game Recap: Cavs Clinch Central Division
- Kyrie Irving’s Nike Signature Shoe Now Top-Selling Basketball Sneaker
- Kyrie Irving’s Embarrassed Reaction to LeBron James Singing ‘Happy Birthday’ to Him on Bus
- Video: LeBron James Calls Out Certain Teammates for Lack of Toughness
- Video: Nuggets Reporter Sitting Courtside Trash Talks LeBron James During Game
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Defensive Woes Doom Cavs
LeBron James to Star in ‘Space Jam’ Sequel
- Updated: May 2, 2016
The Cleveland Cavaliers’ LeBron James off-court schedule just became a little busier on Monday with news that he would star in a sequel of the 1996 film, “Space Jam,” which starred one of James’ childhood idols, Michael Jordan.
The Hollywood Reporter gave no time frame as to when the film would be shot. However, they did say that the trio of Justin Lin, Alfredo Botello and Andrew Dodge are currently in the midst of writing the script.
The original movie was a combination of live action and animation with the Warner Bros. Looney Tunes cartoon characters teaming with Jordan to fight aliens by playing basketball against them. The film ended up grossing $230.4 million.
Last July, James’ production company, SpringHill Entertainment, signed a deal with Warner Bros. to produce television programs and movies.