- Kyrie Irving Struggling With New Responsibility of Defending Elite Point Guards
- Video: LeBron James Takes Brutal Knee to Groin From Wizards Big Man
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Game Recap: Cavs Unable to Contain Wizards Onslaught
- Report: LeBron James Officially Listed as Questionable vs. Washington Wizards
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Charlotte Hornets Game Recap: Cavs Clinch Central Division
- Kyrie Irving’s Nike Signature Shoe Now Top-Selling Basketball Sneaker
- Kyrie Irving’s Embarrassed Reaction to LeBron James Singing ‘Happy Birthday’ to Him on Bus
- Video: LeBron James Calls Out Certain Teammates for Lack of Toughness
- Video: Nuggets Reporter Sitting Courtside Trash Talks LeBron James During Game
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Defensive Woes Doom Cavs
Cleveland Cavaliers and Cleveland Indians Make Professional Sports History
- Updated: April 26, 2016
The Cleveland Cavaliers finished out its best-of-seven series on Sunday night with a clean sweep of the Detroit Pistons, 100-98.
Point guard Kyrie Irving led the Cavaliers down the stretch and finished the evening with a game-high 31 points to go along with three rebounds and five assists.
In addition to the Cavs closing out its series, another Cleveland sports franchise finished out its series as well in the same exact manner.
The Cleveland Indians of the MLB got the job done against the Detroit Tigers in order to finish off its sweep of the weekend series.
According to Elias Sports Bureau, this marks only the second time that an NBA and major-league team from the same city completed sweeps of the same opposing city on the same day.