- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
- Video: LeBron James Makes Special Announcement via Uninterrupted Platform
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Have Yet to Hold a Practice Session in 2017
- Klay Thompson Sneak Disses Cleveland Cavaliers During Radio Interview
Cavs News: Mo Williams (Knee) Active for Game 3 vs. Detroit Pistons
- Updated: April 22, 2016
Veteran guard Mo Williams will be available for the Cleveland Cavaliers in Friday night’s Game 3 against the Detroit Pistons. It will mark the first time Williams has been available during this postseason.
Confirmation of that news comes via a tweet from Chris Haynes of Cleveland.com:
#Cavs G Mo Williams (knee) will be activated for tonight's Game 3 contest versus Pistons. First time he's been available for postseason.
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) April 22, 2016
Williams’ status over the past four months has been shaky due to a series of injuries relating to his wrist and knee. In addition, his playing time has also diminished considerably due to Kyrie Irving re-entering the starting lineup back in December.
The Cavaliers are looking to go up 3-0 in the series after victories this past Sunday and Wednesday.