- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
- Four Reasons the Cleveland Cavaliers Should Pursue Chris Bosh in 2017
- Iconic LeBron James Banner to Be Replaced in Downtown Cleveland
Cavs News: Mo Williams (Knee) Active for Game 3 vs. Detroit Pistons
- Updated: April 22, 2016
Veteran guard Mo Williams will be available for the Cleveland Cavaliers in Friday night’s Game 3 against the Detroit Pistons. It will mark the first time Williams has been available during this postseason.
Confirmation of that news comes via a tweet from Chris Haynes of Cleveland.com:
#Cavs G Mo Williams (knee) will be activated for tonight's Game 3 contest versus Pistons. First time he's been available for postseason.
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) April 22, 2016
Williams’ status over the past four months has been shaky due to a series of injuries relating to his wrist and knee. In addition, his playing time has also diminished considerably due to Kyrie Irving re-entering the starting lineup back in December.
The Cavaliers are looking to go up 3-0 in the series after victories this past Sunday and Wednesday.