- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
- Video: LeBron James Casually Sips Coffee From Bench During Cavs-Clippers Game
- NBA Lashes Out at David Griffin for Sitting Out Big 3, Griffin Fires Back
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Clippers Game Recap: Rest Day
Cavs News: Mo Williams (Knee) Active for Game 3 vs. Detroit Pistons
- Updated: April 22, 2016
Veteran guard Mo Williams will be available for the Cleveland Cavaliers in Friday night’s Game 3 against the Detroit Pistons. It will mark the first time Williams has been available during this postseason.
Confirmation of that news comes via a tweet from Chris Haynes of Cleveland.com:
#Cavs G Mo Williams (knee) will be activated for tonight's Game 3 contest versus Pistons. First time he's been available for postseason.
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) April 22, 2016
Williams’ status over the past four months has been shaky due to a series of injuries relating to his wrist and knee. In addition, his playing time has also diminished considerably due to Kyrie Irving re-entering the starting lineup back in December.
The Cavaliers are looking to go up 3-0 in the series after victories this past Sunday and Wednesday.