- LeBron James Roasts Kevin Love’s Shoe Game via Social Media
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers in Advanced Trade Talks With Multiple Teams
- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
Top 10 Players Who Do Not Like LeBron James
- Updated: April 17, 2016
Greatness tends to breed jealousy, and with LeBron James being the best player in the game today, he has brought with him some “haters” through the course of his career.
As the 2016 NBA Playoffs get set to begin, we take a look back at the most infamous players who have not taken a liking to King James.
10. Danny Granger
Going back to his Miami Heat days, James has had his fair share of playoff battles with Granger and the Indiana Pacers. The two were constantly seeing getting into verbal and physical altercations. The most memorable being Game 2 in Miami when James was seen throwing a elbow at Granger, who retaliated by getting into LeBron’s face.
Next: Patrick Beverley