- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
- Video: LeBron James Casually Sips Coffee From Bench During Cavs-Clippers Game
- NBA Lashes Out at David Griffin for Sitting Out Big 3, Griffin Fires Back
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Clippers Game Recap: Rest Day
NBA’s Stu Jackson Reveals Missed Foul Call on J.R. Smith’s Potential Game-Tying Three
- Updated: April 10, 2016
During Friday night’s matchup against the Chicago Bulls, the Cleveland Cavaliers had one last shot at sending the game into overtime with just 1.6 seconds remaining.
However, the NBA’s own Stu Jackson is now reporting that Smith was actually fouled on the shot as displayed by video evidence.
— Stu Jackson (@StuJackson32) April 10, 2016