- Timofey Mozgov: ‘To be honest I miss Cleveland. Everything was special there’
- Channing Frye’s Reaction to the Kyle Korver Trade Is Pure Gold
- Video: Kyrie Irving Has Difficulty Containing Excitement When Asked About Addition of Kyle Korver
- Video: J.R. Smith and His Wife Share Heartbreaking News via Social Media
- 7 Backup Point Guards Cleveland Cavaliers Could Be Looking to Target
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Brooklyn Nets Game Recap: Alpha Dogs
- Video: Kyrie Irving Caps Off Personal 12-0 Run With Unbelievable Circus Shot
- LeBron James: ‘We gotta get a point guard. It’s my last time saying it’
- Report: Frontrunner Emerges as Cavs Expected to Obtain Backup Point Guard Within Next Week
- Video: Kyle Korver Speaks for First Time on Trade to Cleveland Cavaliers
8 Reasons Why the Cleveland Cavaliers Can Beat Any Team in a 7-Game Series
- Updated: April 7, 2016
With less than two weeks to go before the start of the NBA Playoffs, speculation on how the Cleveland Cavaliers will fare this season has often been met with discouragement. From the regular season dominance shown by teams like Golden State and San Antonio to the lackadaisical efforts on the part of the Cavs or their supposed lack of killer instinct, many seem to think that the Cavaliers won’t even reach the NBA Finals, much less win it.
However, the following list of reasons shows why teams will be unable to defeat Cleveland when it comes to a seven-game series in the postseason.
1. LeBron Primed and Ready to Go
Over the past few weeks, LeBron James has continually spoken about how good he feels entering the most important time of the season. Last year, he had to deal with two weeks of knee trouble and then was forced during the postseason to take on a monstrously large role due to injuries.
A healthy James, who remembers the frustration of how last year ended and who has options that weren’t there last year, will make life difficult for any team. Over the past five seasons, his teams have won 85 percent of their seven-game playoff series, solid numbers that show just how difficult defeating “Playoff LeBron” is for an opponent.
Next: No More Rest