- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers in Advanced Trade Talks With Multiple Teams
- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
- Four Reasons the Cleveland Cavaliers Should Pursue Chris Bosh in 2017
8 Reasons Why the Cleveland Cavaliers Can Beat Any Team in a 7-Game Series
- Updated: April 7, 2016
With less than two weeks to go before the start of the NBA Playoffs, speculation on how the Cleveland Cavaliers will fare this season has often been met with discouragement. From the regular season dominance shown by teams like Golden State and San Antonio to the lackadaisical efforts on the part of the Cavs or their supposed lack of killer instinct, many seem to think that the Cavaliers won’t even reach the NBA Finals, much less win it.
However, the following list of reasons shows why teams will be unable to defeat Cleveland when it comes to a seven-game series in the postseason.
1. LeBron Primed and Ready to Go
Over the past few weeks, LeBron James has continually spoken about how good he feels entering the most important time of the season. Last year, he had to deal with two weeks of knee trouble and then was forced during the postseason to take on a monstrously large role due to injuries.
A healthy James, who remembers the frustration of how last year ended and who has options that weren’t there last year, will make life difficult for any team. Over the past five seasons, his teams have won 85 percent of their seven-game playoff series, solid numbers that show just how difficult defeating “Playoff LeBron” is for an opponent.
Next: No More Rest