- Kyrie Irving Struggling With New Responsibility of Defending Elite Point Guards
- Video: LeBron James Takes Brutal Knee to Groin From Wizards Big Man
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Game Recap: Cavs Unable to Contain Wizards Onslaught
- Report: LeBron James Officially Listed as Questionable vs. Washington Wizards
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Charlotte Hornets Game Recap: Cavs Clinch Central Division
- Kyrie Irving’s Nike Signature Shoe Now Top-Selling Basketball Sneaker
- Kyrie Irving’s Embarrassed Reaction to LeBron James Singing ‘Happy Birthday’ to Him on Bus
- Video: LeBron James Calls Out Certain Teammates for Lack of Toughness
- Video: Nuggets Reporter Sitting Courtside Trash Talks LeBron James During Game
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Defensive Woes Doom Cavs
8 Reasons Why the Cleveland Cavaliers Can Beat Any Team in a 7-Game Series
- Updated: April 7, 2016
With less than two weeks to go before the start of the NBA Playoffs, speculation on how the Cleveland Cavaliers will fare this season has often been met with discouragement. From the regular season dominance shown by teams like Golden State and San Antonio to the lackadaisical efforts on the part of the Cavs or their supposed lack of killer instinct, many seem to think that the Cavaliers won’t even reach the NBA Finals, much less win it.
However, the following list of reasons shows why teams will be unable to defeat Cleveland when it comes to a seven-game series in the postseason.
1. LeBron Primed and Ready to Go
Over the past few weeks, LeBron James has continually spoken about how good he feels entering the most important time of the season. Last year, he had to deal with two weeks of knee trouble and then was forced during the postseason to take on a monstrously large role due to injuries.
A healthy James, who remembers the frustration of how last year ended and who has options that weren’t there last year, will make life difficult for any team. Over the past five seasons, his teams have won 85 percent of their seven-game playoff series, solid numbers that show just how difficult defeating “Playoff LeBron” is for an opponent.
Next: No More Rest