- LeBron James Roasts Kevin Love’s Shoe Game via Social Media
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers in Advanced Trade Talks With Multiple Teams
- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
Video: Beautiful Display of Passing Show How Cavs Could Compete with Warriors or Spurs
- Updated: April 6, 2016
Let’s face it, the Cleveland Cavaliers are most likely going to have to face either the Golden State Warriors or San Antonio Spurs in order to hoist the Larry O’Brien trophy at the end of the season.
One crucial aspect in which the Cavs could bolster their chances is with ball movement.
If the Cavs could move the ball regularly as they are doing against the Milwaukee Bucks, the Western Conference’s elite could be in trouble.