- Video: Nuggets Reporter Sitting Courtside Trash Talks LeBron James During Game
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Defensive Woes Doom Cavs
- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
- Video: LeBron James Casually Sips Coffee From Bench During Cavs-Clippers Game
Video: Beautiful Display of Passing Show How Cavs Could Compete with Warriors or Spurs
- Updated: April 6, 2016
Let’s face it, the Cleveland Cavaliers are most likely going to have to face either the Golden State Warriors or San Antonio Spurs in order to hoist the Larry O’Brien trophy at the end of the season.
One crucial aspect in which the Cavs could bolster their chances is with ball movement.
If the Cavs could move the ball regularly as they are doing against the Milwaukee Bucks, the Western Conference’s elite could be in trouble.