- Several Warriors Players Reveal the One Cavs Player They Actually Like
- Nate Robinson Addresses Cavs’ Need for Backup Point Guard
- Richard Jefferson Fires Retaliatory Shot at Stephen Curry’s ‘Champagne’ Comments
- Video: LeBron James Shuts Down Heckling Warriors Fan With Perfect Response
- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
Video: Beautiful Display of Passing Show How Cavs Could Compete with Warriors or Spurs
- Updated: April 6, 2016
Let’s face it, the Cleveland Cavaliers are most likely going to have to face either the Golden State Warriors or San Antonio Spurs in order to hoist the Larry O’Brien trophy at the end of the season.
One crucial aspect in which the Cavs could bolster their chances is with ball movement.
If the Cavs could move the ball regularly as they are doing against the Milwaukee Bucks, the Western Conference’s elite could be in trouble.