- Richard Jefferson Fires Retaliatory Shot at Stephen Curry’s ‘Champagne’ Comments
- Video: LeBron James Shuts Down Heckling Warriors Fan With Perfect Response
- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
- Video: LeBron James Makes Special Announcement via Uninterrupted Platform
Cavs News: Kyrie Irving Out vs. Charlotte Hornets With Sprained Ankle
- Updated: April 3, 2016
According to Jason Lloyd of the Akron Beach Journal, starting point guard Kyrie Irving will not be suiting up for today’s game against the Charlotte Hornets.
Kyrie Irving is out today with a sprained ankle. Hurt it during Hawks. He’s the only one missing today. Everyone else will play.
— Jason Lloyd (@JasonLloydABJ) April 3, 2016
As Lloyd has reported, Irving injured the ankle on Friday night against the Atlanta Hawks and continues to nurse it.
The 24-year-old point guard is uncertain when he will be able to return to action.
The injury couldn’t have come at a worse time for the Cleveland Cavaliers as they are less than two weeks away from playoffs, with the Toronto Raptors on their heels as far as seeding goes.
Irving has unfortunately been quite susceptible to injuries in the past and the Cavs’ championship chances ride highly on his ability to stay healthy.