- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
- Video: LeBron James Makes Special Announcement via Uninterrupted Platform
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Have Yet to Hold a Practice Session in 2017
- Klay Thompson Sneak Disses Cleveland Cavaliers During Radio Interview
Cavs News: Tyronn Lue to Rest Multiple Cavaliers Players This Week
- Updated: March 16, 2016
Near the halfway point of a brutal five-game-in-seven-day stretch, Cleveland Cavaliers head coach Tyronn Lue has indicated that he plans to rest certain members of the team during the remaining three games this week.
The decision is in contrast to his earlier preference to wait until the team had clinched the top seed in the conference before pulling players out of the lineup.
Lue has also taken other steps to provide the team with additional rest, including staying overnight after Monday’s loss to Utah and cancelling the morning shootaround on Wednesday for tomorrow night’s home game against the Dallas Mavericks.
“Three (games) in four nights,” Lue said. “Have a game and then leave again and have a back-to-back. So during that three-game stretch I will look to rest guys.”
The Cavaliers are scheduled to play in Orlando on Friday night and Miami the following evening. LeBron James figures to sit out Friday night’s contest, so that he’ll be ready for what’s expected to be a much stiffer challenge against the Heat. Back on December 5, he sat out the team’s other game in Miami, which they lost.