- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
- Video: LeBron James Makes Special Announcement via Uninterrupted Platform
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Have Yet to Hold a Practice Session in 2017
- Klay Thompson Sneak Disses Cleveland Cavaliers During Radio Interview
7 Reasons LeBron James Is Better Than Kobe Bryant
- Updated: March 11, 2016
It’s an argument that’s been going on since LeBron James entered his a prime in 2008 — who’s the better player: Kobe Bryant or LeBron James? While many supporters of perhaps the second greatest shooting guard of all-time behind Michael Jordan will point to the number of championships that Bryant has won, they fail to realize that there are much better ways of supporting the said argument.
In fact, we’ve come up with not one, not two, not three, but seven reasons why James, at this point in his career, is already better than Bryant.
1. More MVP’s
While many will point to the number of trophies that Bryant has in his collection, many James supporters will point to the number of MVP’s that James has earned throughout the years. To be fair, MVP’s or Most Valuable Player awards do measure an individual’s level of success, while championships measure a team’s level of success. While Bryant has won the award just one time in 2008, James has received the honor four times and counting (2009, 2010, 2012, 2013).
Next: Makes His Team Better