- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
- Video: LeBron James Casually Sips Coffee From Bench During Cavs-Clippers Game
- NBA Lashes Out at David Griffin for Sitting Out Big 3, Griffin Fires Back
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Clippers Game Recap: Rest Day
7 Reasons LeBron James Is Better Than Kobe Bryant
- Updated: March 11, 2016
It’s an argument that’s been going on since LeBron James entered his a prime in 2008 — who’s the better player: Kobe Bryant or LeBron James? While many supporters of perhaps the second greatest shooting guard of all-time behind Michael Jordan will point to the number of championships that Bryant has won, they fail to realize that there are much better ways of supporting the said argument.
In fact, we’ve come up with not one, not two, not three, but seven reasons why James, at this point in his career, is already better than Bryant.
1. More MVP’s
While many will point to the number of trophies that Bryant has in his collection, many James supporters will point to the number of MVP’s that James has earned throughout the years. To be fair, MVP’s or Most Valuable Player awards do measure an individual’s level of success, while championships measure a team’s level of success. While Bryant has won the award just one time in 2008, James has received the honor four times and counting (2009, 2010, 2012, 2013).
Next: Makes His Team Better