- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
- Four Reasons the Cleveland Cavaliers Should Pursue Chris Bosh in 2017
- Iconic LeBron James Banner to Be Replaced in Downtown Cleveland
7 Reasons LeBron James Is Better Than Kobe Bryant
- Updated: March 11, 2016
It’s an argument that’s been going on since LeBron James entered his a prime in 2008 — who’s the better player: Kobe Bryant or LeBron James? While many supporters of perhaps the second greatest shooting guard of all-time behind Michael Jordan will point to the number of championships that Bryant has won, they fail to realize that there are much better ways of supporting the said argument.
In fact, we’ve come up with not one, not two, not three, but seven reasons why James, at this point in his career, is already better than Bryant.
1. More MVP’s
While many will point to the number of trophies that Bryant has in his collection, many James supporters will point to the number of MVP’s that James has earned throughout the years. To be fair, MVP’s or Most Valuable Player awards do measure an individual’s level of success, while championships measure a team’s level of success. While Bryant has won the award just one time in 2008, James has received the honor four times and counting (2009, 2010, 2012, 2013).
Next: Makes His Team Better