- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
- Video: LeBron James Casually Sips Coffee From Bench During Cavs-Clippers Game
- NBA Lashes Out at David Griffin for Sitting Out Big 3, Griffin Fires Back
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Clippers Game Recap: Rest Day
Tyronn Lue Reveals Who He Likes Taking Final Shot for Cavs
- Updated: March 8, 2016
In the Cleveland Cavaliers’ postgame press conference on Monday night after the team’s loss to the Memphis Grizzlies, head coach Tyronn Lue was asked a question that fans may have been wondering themselves for quite some time.
A reporter from ESPN Cleveland asked Lue about what went through his mind during the Cavs’ final play as the Cavs were down three for the final shot.
That’s when Lue responded:
“Well most of the time if it’s need two, then we go to Kyrie (Irving) or LeBron (James), but need three we mostly go to Kyrie, unless J.R. (Smith) has something going.”
One can’t fault Lue for going with this line of thinking as James has said himself earlier this season that he is not a three-point shooter.