- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
- Video: LeBron James Makes Special Announcement via Uninterrupted Platform
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Have Yet to Hold a Practice Session in 2017
- Klay Thompson Sneak Disses Cleveland Cavaliers During Radio Interview
Tyronn Lue Reveals Who He Likes Taking Final Shot for Cavs
- Updated: March 8, 2016
In the Cleveland Cavaliers’ postgame press conference on Monday night after the team’s loss to the Memphis Grizzlies, head coach Tyronn Lue was asked a question that fans may have been wondering themselves for quite some time.
A reporter from ESPN Cleveland asked Lue about what went through his mind during the Cavs’ final play as the Cavs were down three for the final shot.
That’s when Lue responded:
“Well most of the time if it’s need two, then we go to Kyrie (Irving) or LeBron (James), but need three we mostly go to Kyrie, unless J.R. (Smith) has something going.”
One can’t fault Lue for going with this line of thinking as James has said himself earlier this season that he is not a three-point shooter.