- Kyrie Irving Struggling With New Responsibility of Defending Elite Point Guards
- Video: LeBron James Takes Brutal Knee to Groin From Wizards Big Man
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Game Recap: Cavs Unable to Contain Wizards Onslaught
- Report: LeBron James Officially Listed as Questionable vs. Washington Wizards
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Charlotte Hornets Game Recap: Cavs Clinch Central Division
- Kyrie Irving’s Nike Signature Shoe Now Top-Selling Basketball Sneaker
- Kyrie Irving’s Embarrassed Reaction to LeBron James Singing ‘Happy Birthday’ to Him on Bus
- Video: LeBron James Calls Out Certain Teammates for Lack of Toughness
- Video: Nuggets Reporter Sitting Courtside Trash Talks LeBron James During Game
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Defensive Woes Doom Cavs
Cavs News: Cavaliers Sign Jordan McRae For Rest of Season
- Updated: March 8, 2016
McRae had signed a 10-day contract with the team on February 28 that was supposed to expire on Wednesday. However, Chris Haynes of the Cleveland Plain Dealer has indicated that the team will keep McRae on the roster.
Due to the lingering injury concerns related to veteran Mo Williams, McRae’s presence on the roster gives the Cavaliers some depth that they desperately needed during last year’s finals.
McRae has scored 13 points in 14 minutes of action over three games, connecting on 4-of-8 from the field. From beyond the three-point line, McRae has hit 2-of-4 during his time on the court.
Originally drafted by San Antonio, McRae was cut by the Philadelphia 76ers during this year’s training camp, then signed two 10-day contracts with the Phoenix Suns.