- Video: LeBron James Shuts Down Heckling Warriors Fan With Perfect Response
- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
- Video: LeBron James Makes Special Announcement via Uninterrupted Platform
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Have Yet to Hold a Practice Session in 2017
Cavs News: Cavaliers Sign Jordan McRae For Rest of Season
- Updated: March 8, 2016
McRae had signed a 10-day contract with the team on February 28 that was supposed to expire on Wednesday. However, Chris Haynes of the Cleveland Plain Dealer has indicated that the team will keep McRae on the roster.
Due to the lingering injury concerns related to veteran Mo Williams, McRae’s presence on the roster gives the Cavaliers some depth that they desperately needed during last year’s finals.
McRae has scored 13 points in 14 minutes of action over three games, connecting on 4-of-8 from the field. From beyond the three-point line, McRae has hit 2-of-4 during his time on the court.
Originally drafted by San Antonio, McRae was cut by the Philadelphia 76ers during this year’s training camp, then signed two 10-day contracts with the Phoenix Suns.