- Several Warriors Players Reveal the One Cavs Player They Actually Like
- Nate Robinson Addresses Cavs’ Need for Backup Point Guard
- Richard Jefferson Fires Retaliatory Shot at Stephen Curry’s ‘Champagne’ Comments
- Video: LeBron James Shuts Down Heckling Warriors Fan With Perfect Response
- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
Cavs News: LeBron James Named Eastern Conference Player of the Week
- Updated: March 7, 2016
For the third time in the 2015-16 season, Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James was named the Eastern Conference Player of the Week by the NBA. It also marks the 51st time in his storied career that James has received the accolade, a league record.
Coming just days after James was tabbed as the Eastern Conference Player of the Month for February, James was rewarded for his play in three Cavaliers home victories last week. On February 29, he scored 33 points in 37 minutes in the team’s 100-96 victory over the Indiana Pacers.
Four nights later, he collected a double-double with 19 points and 13 rebounds in a 108-83 win over the Washington Wizards. The following evening, he again collected a double-double by scoring 28 and grabbing 11 rebounds in a 120-103 victory over the Boston Celtics.
James is averaging 24.8 points, 7.3 rebounds and 6.6 assists in his 59 games this season, leading his team to a current record of 44-17, best in the Eastern Conference.