- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers Listening to Trade Offers for Iman Shumpert
- LeBron James Roasts Kevin Love’s Shoe Game via Social Media
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers in Advanced Trade Talks With Multiple Teams
- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
Cavs News: LeBron James Named Eastern Conference Player of the Week
- Updated: March 7, 2016
For the third time in the 2015-16 season, Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James was named the Eastern Conference Player of the Week by the NBA. It also marks the 51st time in his storied career that James has received the accolade, a league record.
Coming just days after James was tabbed as the Eastern Conference Player of the Month for February, James was rewarded for his play in three Cavaliers home victories last week. On February 29, he scored 33 points in 37 minutes in the team’s 100-96 victory over the Indiana Pacers.
Four nights later, he collected a double-double with 19 points and 13 rebounds in a 108-83 win over the Washington Wizards. The following evening, he again collected a double-double by scoring 28 and grabbing 11 rebounds in a 120-103 victory over the Boston Celtics.
James is averaging 24.8 points, 7.3 rebounds and 6.6 assists in his 59 games this season, leading his team to a current record of 44-17, best in the Eastern Conference.