- Kyrie Irving Struggling With New Responsibility of Defending Elite Point Guards
- Video: LeBron James Takes Brutal Knee to Groin From Wizards Big Man
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Game Recap: Cavs Unable to Contain Wizards Onslaught
- Report: LeBron James Officially Listed as Questionable vs. Washington Wizards
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Charlotte Hornets Game Recap: Cavs Clinch Central Division
- Kyrie Irving’s Nike Signature Shoe Now Top-Selling Basketball Sneaker
- Kyrie Irving’s Embarrassed Reaction to LeBron James Singing ‘Happy Birthday’ to Him on Bus
- Video: LeBron James Calls Out Certain Teammates for Lack of Toughness
- Video: Nuggets Reporter Sitting Courtside Trash Talks LeBron James During Game
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Defensive Woes Doom Cavs
Cavs News: Channing Frye Listed as Active After Passing Physical
- Updated: February 22, 2016
The newest addition to the Cleveland Cavaliers, Channing Frye, will be available to play for Monday night’s game against the Detroit Pistons. Frye missed Sunday’s game against the Oklahoma City Thunder after not having been cleared by team doctors.
That word comes from a tweet by Chris Haynes of the Cleveland.com:
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) February 22, 2016
Frye had been held out after being dealt to the Cavaliers on Thursday as part of a three-way deal with the Orlando Magic and Portland Trail Blazers. Frye came in exchange for rarely-used guard Jared Cunningham.
Physical concerns about Frye were due in part to the fact that he sat out the 2012-13 season because of an enlarged heart.