- Richard Jefferson Fires Retaliatory Shot at Stephen Curry’s ‘Champagne’ Comments
- Video: LeBron James Shuts Down Heckling Warriors Fan With Perfect Response
- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
- Video: LeBron James Makes Special Announcement via Uninterrupted Platform
Cavs News: Channing Frye Listed as Active After Passing Physical
- Updated: February 22, 2016
The newest addition to the Cleveland Cavaliers, Channing Frye, will be available to play for Monday night’s game against the Detroit Pistons. Frye missed Sunday’s game against the Oklahoma City Thunder after not having been cleared by team doctors.
That word comes from a tweet by Chris Haynes of the Cleveland.com:
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) February 22, 2016
Frye had been held out after being dealt to the Cavaliers on Thursday as part of a three-way deal with the Orlando Magic and Portland Trail Blazers. Frye came in exchange for rarely-used guard Jared Cunningham.
Physical concerns about Frye were due in part to the fact that he sat out the 2012-13 season because of an enlarged heart.