- LeBron James Roasts Kevin Love’s Shoe Game via Social Media
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers in Advanced Trade Talks With Multiple Teams
- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
Cavs News: Channing Frye Listed as Active After Passing Physical
- Updated: February 22, 2016
The newest addition to the Cleveland Cavaliers, Channing Frye, will be available to play for Monday night’s game against the Detroit Pistons. Frye missed Sunday’s game against the Oklahoma City Thunder after not having been cleared by team doctors.
That word comes from a tweet by Chris Haynes of the Cleveland.com:
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) February 22, 2016
Frye had been held out after being dealt to the Cavaliers on Thursday as part of a three-way deal with the Orlando Magic and Portland Trail Blazers. Frye came in exchange for rarely-used guard Jared Cunningham.
Physical concerns about Frye were due in part to the fact that he sat out the 2012-13 season because of an enlarged heart.