- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
- Four Reasons the Cleveland Cavaliers Should Pursue Chris Bosh in 2017
- Iconic LeBron James Banner to Be Replaced in Downtown Cleveland
Cavs News: Iman Shumpert Misses Practice, Listed as Day-to-Day
- Updated: February 19, 2016
Cleveland Cavaliers guard Iman Shumpert was held out of practice on Friday and is currently listed as day-to-day after he “tweaked” his shoulder in Thursday night’s 106-95 victory over the Chicago Bulls.
The description of Shumpert’s shoulder problem, which was reported by Chris Haynes of Cleveland.com, came from head coach Tyronn Lue. The issue developed immediately after Shumpert stole the ball from the Bulls’ Doug McDermott.
“During the game last night he said he was fine,” Lue said, “but today it was a little sore, but we’ll see how he is going forward.”
The issue could be troublesome for the Cavaliers, since it’s the same shoulder that Shumpert separated last season while he was still a member of the New York Knicks. That delayed his debut with the Cavaliers by a few weeks.
Shumpert’s potential absence from the lineup on Sunday will make an already-challenging matchup against the Oklahoma City Thunder that much more difficult.