- LeBron James Roasts Kevin Love’s Shoe Game via Social Media
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers in Advanced Trade Talks With Multiple Teams
- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
Cavs Rumors: Cavaliers Interested in Acquiring Forward Jared Dudley
- Updated: February 5, 2016
“The Cavs would love to get their hands on Jared Dudley.
“They tried to trade for Jared Dudley. They kicked around trading for Jared Dudley last summer.”
With the Cavs most likely running into a powerhouse team like the Golden State Warriors or San Antonio Spurs if they hope to win a championship, Dudley would be an excellent addition to Cleveland’s wing.
Dudley could be used as a 3-and-D player, similar to the role of Shane Battier, who played power forward during his time with the Miami Heat so LeBron James could remain at the small forward position.
Cleveland currently has a trade exception large enough to absorb Dudley’s salary, and could offer a future first-round pick in return.
With the trade deadline quickly approaching on February 18, let’s see if the Cavs decide to pull the trigger on the 30-year-old Dudley.