- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Defensive Woes Doom Cavs
- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
- Video: LeBron James Casually Sips Coffee From Bench During Cavs-Clippers Game
- NBA Lashes Out at David Griffin for Sitting Out Big 3, Griffin Fires Back
Cavs Rumors: Cavaliers Interested in Acquiring Forward Jared Dudley
- Updated: February 5, 2016
“The Cavs would love to get their hands on Jared Dudley.
“They tried to trade for Jared Dudley. They kicked around trading for Jared Dudley last summer.”
With the Cavs most likely running into a powerhouse team like the Golden State Warriors or San Antonio Spurs if they hope to win a championship, Dudley would be an excellent addition to Cleveland’s wing.
Dudley could be used as a 3-and-D player, similar to the role of Shane Battier, who played power forward during his time with the Miami Heat so LeBron James could remain at the small forward position.
Cleveland currently has a trade exception large enough to absorb Dudley’s salary, and could offer a future first-round pick in return.
With the trade deadline quickly approaching on February 18, let’s see if the Cavs decide to pull the trigger on the 30-year-old Dudley.