- Cavs Rumors: Cavaliers Interested in Phoenix Suns Swingman P.J. Tucker
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Phoenix Suns Game Recap: Back in the Winning Groove
- Video: LeBron James Throws Down Thunderous Double-Clutch Dunk
- Cavs News: Kevin Love Out Thursday Night vs. Phoenix Suns
- Several Warriors Players Reveal the One Cavs Player They Actually Like
- Nate Robinson Addresses Cavs’ Need for Backup Point Guard
- Richard Jefferson Fires Retaliatory Shot at Stephen Curry’s ‘Champagne’ Comments
- Video: LeBron James Shuts Down Heckling Warriors Fan With Perfect Response
- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
Cavs Rumors: Cavaliers Interested in Acquiring Forward Jared Dudley
- Updated: February 5, 2016
“The Cavs would love to get their hands on Jared Dudley.
“They tried to trade for Jared Dudley. They kicked around trading for Jared Dudley last summer.”
With the Cavs most likely running into a powerhouse team like the Golden State Warriors or San Antonio Spurs if they hope to win a championship, Dudley would be an excellent addition to Cleveland’s wing.
Dudley could be used as a 3-and-D player, similar to the role of Shane Battier, who played power forward during his time with the Miami Heat so LeBron James could remain at the small forward position.
Cleveland currently has a trade exception large enough to absorb Dudley’s salary, and could offer a future first-round pick in return.
With the trade deadline quickly approaching on February 18, let’s see if the Cavs decide to pull the trigger on the 30-year-old Dudley.