- Kyrie Irving Struggling With New Responsibility of Defending Elite Point Guards
- Video: LeBron James Takes Brutal Knee to Groin From Wizards Big Man
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Game Recap: Cavs Unable to Contain Wizards Onslaught
- Report: LeBron James Officially Listed as Questionable vs. Washington Wizards
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Charlotte Hornets Game Recap: Cavs Clinch Central Division
- Kyrie Irving’s Nike Signature Shoe Now Top-Selling Basketball Sneaker
- Kyrie Irving’s Embarrassed Reaction to LeBron James Singing ‘Happy Birthday’ to Him on Bus
- Video: LeBron James Calls Out Certain Teammates for Lack of Toughness
- Video: Nuggets Reporter Sitting Courtside Trash Talks LeBron James During Game
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Defensive Woes Doom Cavs
Cavs News: LeBron James Voted as Eastern Conference All-Star Starter
- Updated: January 22, 2016
LeBron James will be making his 12th appearance at the annual All-Star Game this year.
The Cleveland Cavaliers small forward was announced as an Eastern Conference All-Star right before tipoff of the Los Angeles Clippers-Cavaliers game on TNT. It will be James’ 12th consecutive appearance at the annual game.
The other Eastern Conference All-Star starters are Dwyane Wade, Kyle Lowry, Paul George and Carmelo Anthony. While the selections of Wade, George and Anthony don’t come as much of a surprise, Lowry’s selection does.
For all three early returns of the All-Star voting over the past month, Kyrie Irving ranked No. 2 among all East guards. Lowry narrowly leaped over Irving in fan voting as voting came to a close.
Irving can still be selected to the All-Star Game as a reserve by NBA coaches.
The All-Star Game will take place at Air Canada Centre on February 14th and will be broadcast nationally on TNT.