- LeBron James Roasts Kevin Love’s Shoe Game via Social Media
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers in Advanced Trade Talks With Multiple Teams
- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
Cavs News: Joe Harris Recalled from Canton Charge
- Updated: December 21, 2015
In what has become a recurring theme, Harris was recalled from the Canton Charge and promoted to the Cavaliers’ active roster. The move took place right before the Cavs took on the Philadelphia 76ers in their Sunday afternoon win.
While the team is currently stacked with their depth at guard, Mo Williams continues to deal with a finger injury. He has missed the past two games for Cleveland.
Since the beginning of the season, Harris has spent the past couple of months bouncing in-and-out of Cleveland’s D-League affiliate. It was reported a few days ago that the Cavaliers may be looking to trade Harris.
The second-year guard has played in just five games for Cleveland this season. In 10 games for the Charge, Harris has averaged 16.4 points, 5.2 rebounds and 2.6 assists in 33.1 minutes per game.