- LeBron James Roasts Kevin Love’s Shoe Game via Social Media
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers in Advanced Trade Talks With Multiple Teams
- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
Cavs News: Kyrie Irving to Make Return on Sunday vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- Updated: December 19, 2015
Kyrie Irving is officially back.
The 23-year-old point guard has announced on Twitter that he’ll make his long awaited season debut versus the Philadelphia 76ers on Sunday afternoon:
— Kyrie Irving (@KyrieIrving) December 19, 2015
The Cleveland Cavaliers star had missed the first 24 games of the season due to a knee injury he suffered in Game 1 of the NBA Finals last June. Over the last couple of weeks, Irving had engaged in practices with the team.
It was previously believed that he would make his season debut versus the Oklahoma City Thunder on Thursday night, but Irving quickly refuted that report, citing the story as false.
Irving’s season debut couldn’t come at a better time—the Cavaliers will take on the league-worst 1-27 Sixers on Sunday.
After missing first 24 games, #Cavs G Kyrie Irving (knee) announced on Twitter he’ll make long awaited season debut Sunday against Sixers.
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) December 19, 2015
With Irving now back in the lineup, Cleveland is back at full strength as they prepare for their Christmas Day showdown with the Golden State Warriors.