- LeBron James Roasts Kevin Love’s Shoe Game via Social Media
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers in Advanced Trade Talks With Multiple Teams
- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
Cavs News: Iman Shumpert (Wrist) Active Tonight Against Orlando Magic
- Updated: December 11, 2015
That news came via a tweet from Cleveland Plain Dealer beat writer Chris Haynes:
#Cavs G Iman Shumpert (wrist) said he'll go through shootaround, pregame work and said he hopes to play tonight against Orlando.
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) December 11, 2015
While there’s no guarantee that Shumpert will actually take the court on Friday, his return to the starting lineup appears imminent. Originally, when his wrist injury was detected on the first day of training camp, Shumpert was expected to be out until January.
There’s no word exactly when the other component of the Cavaliers’ injured starting backcourt, guard Kyrie Irving, will be able to resume playing. He last saw game action in Game 1 of the NBA Finals, leaving midway through the overtime period. Later that evening, he was diagnosed with a fractured left kneecap and has spent the past six months working his way back.
However, Irving is also close to resuming his place in the Cavs starting lineup, and could potentially see action in Tuesday night’s road clash against the Boston Celtics.