- LeBron James Roasts Kevin Love’s Shoe Game via Social Media
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers in Advanced Trade Talks With Multiple Teams
- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
Cavs News: LeBron James Signs Lifetime Contract with Nike, Largest in Company’s History
- Updated: December 7, 2015
Haynes claims that the deal is the largest financial arrangement between an athlete and Nike in the company’s 44-year old history.
#Cavs F LeBron James has signed a lifetime contract with Nike. It’s the largest deal in the company’s history.
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) December 7, 2015
To put things into perspective, Kevin Durant’s deal with Nike is said to be worth $30 million a year over the course of 10 years. LeBron’s deal, according to a source, is “multiple times” higher than that.
James could actually make more per year off of this one deal than he does from his NBA salary combined with other annual endorsement income.