- Several Warriors Players Reveal the One Cavs Player They Actually Like
- Nate Robinson Addresses Cavs’ Need for Backup Point Guard
- Richard Jefferson Fires Retaliatory Shot at Stephen Curry’s ‘Champagne’ Comments
- Video: LeBron James Shuts Down Heckling Warriors Fan With Perfect Response
- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
Cavs News: LeBron James Signs Lifetime Contract with Nike, Largest in Company’s History
- Updated: December 7, 2015
Haynes claims that the deal is the largest financial arrangement between an athlete and Nike in the company’s 44-year old history.
#Cavs F LeBron James has signed a lifetime contract with Nike. It’s the largest deal in the company’s history.
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) December 7, 2015
To put things into perspective, Kevin Durant’s deal with Nike is said to be worth $30 million a year over the course of 10 years. LeBron’s deal, according to a source, is “multiple times” higher than that.
James could actually make more per year off of this one deal than he does from his NBA salary combined with other annual endorsement income.