- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
- Video: LeBron James Casually Sips Coffee From Bench During Cavs-Clippers Game
- NBA Lashes Out at David Griffin for Sitting Out Big 3, Griffin Fires Back
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Clippers Game Recap: Rest Day
Cavs News: LeBron James Signs Lifetime Contract with Nike, Largest in Company’s History
- Updated: December 7, 2015
Haynes claims that the deal is the largest financial arrangement between an athlete and Nike in the company’s 44-year old history.
#Cavs F LeBron James has signed a lifetime contract with Nike. It’s the largest deal in the company’s history.
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) December 7, 2015
To put things into perspective, Kevin Durant’s deal with Nike is said to be worth $30 million a year over the course of 10 years. LeBron’s deal, according to a source, is “multiple times” higher than that.
James could actually make more per year off of this one deal than he does from his NBA salary combined with other annual endorsement income.