- LeBron James Roasts Kevin Love’s Shoe Game via Social Media
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers in Advanced Trade Talks With Multiple Teams
- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
Cavs News: LeBron James to Miss Saturday’s Matchup vs. Miami Heat
- Updated: December 5, 2015
After scoring 37 points, including 23 in the fourth quarter against the New Orleans Pelicans last night, LeBron James has decided to miss his first game of the season according to head coach David Blatt.
Coach Blatt just said that @KingJames will sit out tonight’s gm in MIA. After OT last night, team got in at 5 am. Just general maintenance.
— Joe Gabriele (@CavsJoeG) December 5, 2015
Blatt added that there was nothing “physically” wrong with James, but that he has decided to give his four-time MVP some rest on the tail end of a back-to-back.
David Blatt says there are “no physical problems…” for LeBron. Just a quick back-to-back after an overtime game. — Ethan J. Skolnick (@EthanJSkolnick) December 5, 2015
LeBron will not play tonight, per Blatt. It was his decision to sit LeBron after OT game last night
— Jason Lloyd (@JasonLloydABJ) December 5, 2015
James is averaging 26.2 points, 7.8 rebounds, and 6.5 assists on the season as the Cleveland Cavaliers will really need to step up their game if they are to have a shot at taking down the surging Miami Heat at American Airlines Arena.
Veteran Richard Jefferson will likely start in place of James tonight against the Heat.