- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
- Video: LeBron James Casually Sips Coffee From Bench During Cavs-Clippers Game
- NBA Lashes Out at David Griffin for Sitting Out Big 3, Griffin Fires Back
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Clippers Game Recap: Rest Day
Cavs News: LeBron James to Miss Saturday’s Matchup vs. Miami Heat
- Updated: December 5, 2015
After scoring 37 points, including 23 in the fourth quarter against the New Orleans Pelicans last night, LeBron James has decided to miss his first game of the season according to head coach David Blatt.
Coach Blatt just said that @KingJames will sit out tonight’s gm in MIA. After OT last night, team got in at 5 am. Just general maintenance.
— Joe Gabriele (@CavsJoeG) December 5, 2015
Blatt added that there was nothing “physically” wrong with James, but that he has decided to give his four-time MVP some rest on the tail end of a back-to-back.
David Blatt says there are “no physical problems…” for LeBron. Just a quick back-to-back after an overtime game. — Ethan J. Skolnick (@EthanJSkolnick) December 5, 2015
LeBron will not play tonight, per Blatt. It was his decision to sit LeBron after OT game last night
— Jason Lloyd (@JasonLloydABJ) December 5, 2015
James is averaging 26.2 points, 7.8 rebounds, and 6.5 assists on the season as the Cleveland Cavaliers will really need to step up their game if they are to have a shot at taking down the surging Miami Heat at American Airlines Arena.
Veteran Richard Jefferson will likely start in place of James tonight against the Heat.