- Several Warriors Players Reveal the One Cavs Player They Actually Like
- Nate Robinson Addresses Cavs’ Need for Backup Point Guard
- Richard Jefferson Fires Retaliatory Shot at Stephen Curry’s ‘Champagne’ Comments
- Video: LeBron James Shuts Down Heckling Warriors Fan With Perfect Response
- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
Cavs News: LeBron James to Miss Saturday’s Matchup vs. Miami Heat
- Updated: December 5, 2015
After scoring 37 points, including 23 in the fourth quarter against the New Orleans Pelicans last night, LeBron James has decided to miss his first game of the season according to head coach David Blatt.
Coach Blatt just said that @KingJames will sit out tonight’s gm in MIA. After OT last night, team got in at 5 am. Just general maintenance.
— Joe Gabriele (@CavsJoeG) December 5, 2015
Blatt added that there was nothing “physically” wrong with James, but that he has decided to give his four-time MVP some rest on the tail end of a back-to-back.
David Blatt says there are “no physical problems…” for LeBron. Just a quick back-to-back after an overtime game. — Ethan J. Skolnick (@EthanJSkolnick) December 5, 2015
LeBron will not play tonight, per Blatt. It was his decision to sit LeBron after OT game last night
— Jason Lloyd (@JasonLloydABJ) December 5, 2015
James is averaging 26.2 points, 7.8 rebounds, and 6.5 assists on the season as the Cleveland Cavaliers will really need to step up their game if they are to have a shot at taking down the surging Miami Heat at American Airlines Arena.
Veteran Richard Jefferson will likely start in place of James tonight against the Heat.