- Report: Cavs ‘Actively Shopping’ Mo Williams and Jordan McRae
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers Listening to Trade Offers for Iman Shumpert
- LeBron James Roasts Kevin Love’s Shoe Game via Social Media
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers in Advanced Trade Talks With Multiple Teams
- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
Cavs News: David Blatt Named Eastern Conference Coach of the Month
- Updated: December 1, 2015
Under Blatt, the Cavs have compiled a conference-best 13-4 record in games played through October and November.
After opening the season with a loss at Chicago, the defending conference champions went on an eight-game winning streak.
The Cavs go into Tuesday night’s home game against the Washington Wizards with a 9-0 record at Quicken Loans Arena as they currently rank sixth in the league in both points scored (103.1) and points allowed (96.5) per game.
Blatt received Coach of the Month honors this past March as well.
Luke Walton, the interim coach of the Golden State Warriors while Steve Kerr recovers from back surgery, was given Western Conference honors.