- LeBron James Roasts Kevin Love’s Shoe Game via Social Media
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers in Advanced Trade Talks With Multiple Teams
- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
Cavs News: Joe Harris Assigned to D-League’s Canton Charge
- Updated: November 30, 2015
It looks like Joe Harris is heading back to Canton.
The Cleveland Cavaliers have announced that they have once again assigned Harris to the Canton Charge of the NBA’s Development League. Harris had been assigned to the Cavaliers’ D-League affiliate earlier this month before being called back up on November 21st due to injuries in the backcourt.
In his earlier stint with the Charge, the 24-year-old averaged 26.0 points, 9.0 rebounds and 3.5 assists in 38.5 minutes over two games.
Harris has appeared in five games for the Cavaliers this season, averaging just 0.6 points in three minutes per contest.