- Richard Jefferson Fires Retaliatory Shot at Stephen Curry’s ‘Champagne’ Comments
- Video: LeBron James Shuts Down Heckling Warriors Fan With Perfect Response
- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
- Video: LeBron James Makes Special Announcement via Uninterrupted Platform
An Exclusive Look at LeBron’s $20.1 Million Los Angeles Mansion (Full Gallery Inside)
- Updated: November 23, 2015
While Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James gets set to begin minicamp in Santa Barbara, CA, we thought it’d be fun to give readers a chance to take a glimpse inside The King’s 9,350-square-foot mansion in the city of Brentwood in Los Angeles, CA.
James’ residence makes sense, as he is heavily involved in the movie and entertainment industry.
The home is currently worth $20,986,500 and features six bedrooms, a master bedroom with a dual-sided fireplace, a marble bathroom, and a private terrace. The house also comes equipped with a pool, a cabana, and a deck.
Photos of LeBron’s Los Angeles mansion begin below.
A beautifully gated property in the safe, tranquil neighborhood of Brentwood, CA.
(Continue exclusive gallery on next page!)