- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Defensive Woes Doom Cavs
- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
- Video: LeBron James Casually Sips Coffee From Bench During Cavs-Clippers Game
- NBA Lashes Out at David Griffin for Sitting Out Big 3, Griffin Fires Back
Cavs News: Timofey Mozgov and Mo Williams to Be out Longer Than Expected
- Updated: November 20, 2015
According to the team’s official website, additional examination along with an MRI at Cleveland Clinic Sports Health confirmed the strain as the center is estimated to be out 10-14 days.
In addition to Cleveland’s already ailing roster, point guard Mo Williams also received additional examination and an MRI, which showed posterior right ankle inflammation as well as continued soreness.
Cavs injury update: Timo out 10-14 days; Mo out 1-2 more games pic.twitter.com/FlVS1EKyIJ
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) November 20, 2015
Both are listed as out in tomorrow’s contest against the Atlanta Hawks at Quicken Loans Arena.