- Michael Phelps Gives LeBron James Ultimate Compliment After Clutch Performance in Phoenix
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Phoenix Suns Game Recap: Ice-Cold Bron
- Video: LeBron James Discusses What Kyle Korver Brings to the Cavs
- Timofey Mozgov: ‘To be honest I miss Cleveland. Everything was special there’
- Channing Frye’s Reaction to the Kyle Korver Trade Is Pure Gold
- Video: Kyrie Irving Has Difficulty Containing Excitement When Asked About Addition of Kyle Korver
- Video: J.R. Smith and His Wife Share Heartbreaking News via Social Media
- 7 Backup Point Guards Cleveland Cavaliers Could Be Looking to Target
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Brooklyn Nets Game Recap: Alpha Dogs
- Video: Kyrie Irving Caps Off Personal 12-0 Run With Unbelievable Circus Shot
Cavs News: Timofey Mozgov and Mo Williams to Be out Longer Than Expected
- Updated: November 20, 2015
According to the team’s official website, additional examination along with an MRI at Cleveland Clinic Sports Health confirmed the strain as the center is estimated to be out 10-14 days.
In addition to Cleveland’s already ailing roster, point guard Mo Williams also received additional examination and an MRI, which showed posterior right ankle inflammation as well as continued soreness.
Cavs injury update: Timo out 10-14 days; Mo out 1-2 more games pic.twitter.com/FlVS1EKyIJ
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) November 20, 2015
Both are listed as out in tomorrow’s contest against the Atlanta Hawks at Quicken Loans Arena.