- LeBron James Roasts Kevin Love’s Shoe Game via Social Media
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers in Advanced Trade Talks With Multiple Teams
- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
Cavs News: Tristan Thompson Agrees to Five-Year, $82M Extension
- Updated: October 21, 2015
The wait is finally over.
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) October 21, 2015
The last rumored report had the Cavaliers having a five-year, $80 million on the table, however it seems that Thompson and his agent Rich Paul have negotiated their way to the $82 million extension instead.
Thompson, who was an integral part of the Cavs’ frontline last season as he averaged 8.5 points and 8.0 rebounds, may be the final piece to the Cavaliers’ championship puzzle.
Also worth nothing, Thompson is now the 6th highest paid power forward behind Kevin Love, LaMarcus Aldridge, Blake Griffin, Paul Millsap, and David Lee.