- Kyrie Irving Struggling With New Responsibility of Defending Elite Point Guards
- Video: LeBron James Takes Brutal Knee to Groin From Wizards Big Man
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Game Recap: Cavs Unable to Contain Wizards Onslaught
- Report: LeBron James Officially Listed as Questionable vs. Washington Wizards
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Charlotte Hornets Game Recap: Cavs Clinch Central Division
- Kyrie Irving’s Nike Signature Shoe Now Top-Selling Basketball Sneaker
- Kyrie Irving’s Embarrassed Reaction to LeBron James Singing ‘Happy Birthday’ to Him on Bus
- Video: LeBron James Calls Out Certain Teammates for Lack of Toughness
- Video: Nuggets Reporter Sitting Courtside Trash Talks LeBron James During Game
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Defensive Woes Doom Cavs
Cavs News: Tristan Thompson Agrees to Five-Year, $82M Extension
- Updated: October 21, 2015
The wait is finally over.
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) October 21, 2015
The last rumored report had the Cavaliers having a five-year, $80 million on the table, however it seems that Thompson and his agent Rich Paul have negotiated their way to the $82 million extension instead.
Thompson, who was an integral part of the Cavs’ frontline last season as he averaged 8.5 points and 8.0 rebounds, may be the final piece to the Cavaliers’ championship puzzle.
Also worth nothing, Thompson is now the 6th highest paid power forward behind Kevin Love, LaMarcus Aldridge, Blake Griffin, Paul Millsap, and David Lee.